To ensure the safety of our customers and staff we have put in place the following steps, please make sure you read and agree to abide by them before you book. Please note that due to the current situation with the guidelines changing regularly we will only be taking bookings a week at a time and will be reviewing the measures regularly.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid 19 or have been asked to isolate please do not attend the studio.
- Please make sure you have booked before you visit the studio, we ask that you make an appointment for studio activities, drop offs and collections, due to limited staff this makes it possible for us to maintain social distancing. Painting sessions will be 90 mins long, if you are unable to finish your pottery in your session we will make up a kit for you to finish it at home, we will need the kit and all the contents returned the following week. A deposit of £20 per table is required for pottery painting and £10 per print booking, this will be taken off your balance on the day. Bookings will only be secure once payment has been made, we are unable to hold slots without payment due to the limited availability of slots. If you need to change your booking please allow a minimum of 24hrs notice if you would like to change your slot otherwise your deposit will be lost.
- Please wear a mask when you enter the studio. As per the goverment guidelines children under the age of 11 are not required to wear a mask or if you have an exemption.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry, hand gel will be available just inside the door, we ask that once you are inside the studio please wait for a member of staff to greet you.
- Please follow the one way system in place and leave 2m between yourself and others outside your bubble in the studio.
- Please try not to touch stock in the studio, we know this is difficult particularly for our younger visitors, we ask that you don't allow your children to touch items, we can offer you the option to pre order your pottery so it will be on your table ready and you can start painting straight away, this will give you more time for painting and also removes the temptation for little ones to touch when choosing. If you are choosing your pottery from the shelf this will need to be done within your time slot, we are staggering the start times for bookings to allow social distancing, it is really important that your arrive at your alloted time.
- We can only take table bookings for a maximum of 6, this is to keep in line with the government guidelines, we also ask that there is a maximum of 1 non painter per table, due to limited seating and slots. Due to the local lockdown we can now only take bookings from a single household.
- We will be collecting your contact details to be used for track and trace purposes, these will be saved for 21 days as required by law before being destroyed, we will not use your details for any other purpose.
- All tables arrival and departure will be staggered to allow social distancing, You will be seated in a room with your booking only.
- After each table has left the table, chairs, paints etc will all be sanitized before the next painters arrive, all touch points will also be regularly sanitised throughout the studio.
Thank you so much for supporting our business at this difficult time, we look forward to welcoming you in the studio and hope you have a lovely visit.
Book Online Here
We will still continue to offer make at home kits, craft kits and gifts if you would prefer to get creative at home, if we can help you with anything please don't hesitate to get in touch.